Yogi Endorsements ticker

Here's what yogis are saying about Empower Tucson Yoga! "Tiffany is a terrific yoga teacher. Her passion for yoga is obvious and her enthusiasm is inspiring. She really connects with her students on an individual level. She incorporates much insight about the spiritual and physical benefits of yoga practice, while making the class a fun experience." Danielle L.

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Manifesting Growth

This past weekend I was off celebrating freedom, peace, love, & unity! Now that I'm back, I've realized how much I NEED the yoga practices & lessons I teach as much as you all may feel you need them!


With the universal winds of change impacting my nature, I have been drawn to studying about the natural healing centers within our bodies known as "chakras". There are 7 chakra sites located along the midline of our bodies from our root to our crown. I will be sharing my work & experience in my classes, inspiring you all to take your own journey of self~discovery. 


If you'd like to join me on this empowering journey, come practice with me!  I'll be offering a variety of opportunities to practice this weekend as we begin with the 1st Chakra, Root Chakra. It's going to be a grounding, centering, & purifying journey...not to mention full of love & inspiration!