Yogi Endorsements ticker

Here's what yogis are saying about Empower Tucson Yoga! "Tiffany is a terrific yoga teacher. Her passion for yoga is obvious and her enthusiasm is inspiring. She really connects with her students on an individual level. She incorporates much insight about the spiritual and physical benefits of yoga practice, while making the class a fun experience." Danielle L.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

NEW class offerings beginning NEXT WEEK!



I am so pleased to be offering 2 new classes in addition to my current schedule at 4th Avenue Yoga!  
Starting June 26th, I will be leading Hot Power Flow! 

Wednesday evenings 8:15-9:15pm
Sunday afternoons 12-1pm


Also, beginning July 2nd,  I will be offering 2 classes at Mindful Yoga Studio.  They will be a variation of the hot power classes I offer at 4th Avenue Yoga.  For those practitioners looking to get a break from the heat during your practice, check out my new Cardio Flow classes! 

Tuesday evenings 6:45-8pm
Saturday mornings 9-10:15am