Yogi Endorsements ticker

Here's what yogis are saying about Empower Tucson Yoga! "Tiffany is a terrific yoga teacher. Her passion for yoga is obvious and her enthusiasm is inspiring. She really connects with her students on an individual level. She incorporates much insight about the spiritual and physical benefits of yoga practice, while making the class a fun experience." Danielle L.

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Love & Creation - a co-creative poem & Sunday Yoga Love offerings


Love & Creation ~
(a co-creative poem) ❤️

I love to create and 
I create from love
Day and night, back to day
the eternal cycle of 
creative possibilities and life
within and throughout, love flows
Connecting intention, thought,
action and response 
Remembering my inner light and 
acknowledging the baby steps 
along the way
Being vulnerable 
opens my creative flow
Gathering my tribe 
in a vessel of compassion
Creativity runs like water
over, under, around and through
I live in my truth and 
give fully without fear
When I surrender to the flow
My authentic power 
the world will know


This is just a piece of the journey we each began yesterday during the first (of many more to come!) 'Spark Your Inner Flame! An All Levels Yoga Workshop to Release Your Creative Potential' offered by my creative self and my creative partner, Brad Sconzert. 

This poem is the product of a group of authentic creative individuals who bravely joined together and opened themselves up to sharing their amazing gifts and talents with this world! We've each sparked that inner flame, now it's time to ignite our spirits and set this world on fire with our creative power! 

Come, nurture and nourish 
your mind, body and soul 

Come, get your Sunday dose 
of healing Yoga Love


EVERY SUNDAY ~ 

Yoga for PTSD & Trauma, 1:00-2:30pm
Yin Yoga, 3:30-4:45pm

150 S 4th Avenue - Tucson Yoga
www.TucsonYoga.com