Yogi Endorsements ticker

Here's what yogis are saying about Empower Tucson Yoga! "Tiffany is a terrific yoga teacher. Her passion for yoga is obvious and her enthusiasm is inspiring. She really connects with her students on an individual level. She incorporates much insight about the spiritual and physical benefits of yoga practice, while making the class a fun experience." Danielle L.

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Women's Yoga for Healing, 1st & 3rd Sundays, 7:00-8:30pm, 314 E 6th Avenue -Three Jewels Tucson

Come, join me TONIGHT Goddesses!

Women's Yoga for Healing
1st & 3rd Sundays 
7:00-8:30pm
314 E 6th Street - Three Jewels


Goddess of Fire
painting by Ronnie Biccard

The Fire Walk
by Sylvia Serroussi Chatroux

"I'm getting clear on what to keep
Purging out what I don't need
'Cause something's turning up the heat
I'm getting ready for my bleed.

With the waning of the Moon
I protect the essence that is me
Release emotions and take note
Embrace where I'm supposed to be.

Barefoot with a raw intent 
Letting loose and dancing free
Naked as the Summer time
The Fire Walk will balance me."