Yogi Endorsements ticker

Here's what yogis are saying about Empower Tucson Yoga! "Tiffany is a terrific yoga teacher. Her passion for yoga is obvious and her enthusiasm is inspiring. She really connects with her students on an individual level. She incorporates much insight about the spiritual and physical benefits of yoga practice, while making the class a fun experience." Danielle L.

Sunday, January 18, 2015

No Classes SUNDAY, 1/18/15!

I will not be offering any Yoga Love classes at The Sea of Glass on Sunday, 1/18/15, as I will be in Phoenix for my Healing Emphasis Yoga Therapy teacher training. I look forward to sharing all my experience and wisdom with you when I return. 

My Yoga Love offerings will resume at The Sea of Glass on Thursday, 1/22/15. Please join me in welcoming back Blake Boyer for Candlelit Yin, 7-8:15pm!