Yogi Endorsements ticker

Here's what yogis are saying about Empower Tucson Yoga! "Tiffany is a terrific yoga teacher. Her passion for yoga is obvious and her enthusiasm is inspiring. She really connects with her students on an individual level. She incorporates much insight about the spiritual and physical benefits of yoga practice, while making the class a fun experience." Danielle L.

Saturday, May 31, 2014





Summer Solstice ~ June 21, 2014

Summer Solstice is considered to be the doorway to the second half of the year. This is the longest day and shortest night, symbolic of the beginning of our return to the dark half of the year.  We celebrate the completion of the cycle that began on Winter Solstice by a number of rituals and traditions to help with balancing the light and dark within ourselves. 

Please join me for a special Summer Solstice Flow 
Saturday, June 21st 10:00am - 11:00am 
at 4th Avenue Yoga. 


"Because you are alive, anything is possible."
~ Thich Naht Hanh

Love, Light, and Gratitude

As I reflect back, not only on the past six months of my journey, but on the past year, my first year as a certified yoga teacher, I am grateful to have discovered the true love and passion I have found in yoga. My mission is to continuously study and share the art and science of yoga along with my own experiences. I hope to inspire each of you to practice self-love, challenge you to push your edge, and empower you to reach your highest potential. Life is about giving and my gift is to show you the way of yoga, so that together we can cultivate a community around mindful living. Thank you for joining me on this beautiful journey of life. Namaste.