Yogi Endorsements ticker

Here's what yogis are saying about Empower Tucson Yoga! "Tiffany is a terrific yoga teacher. Her passion for yoga is obvious and her enthusiasm is inspiring. She really connects with her students on an individual level. She incorporates much insight about the spiritual and physical benefits of yoga practice, while making the class a fun experience." Danielle L.

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Now Teaching at Arizona Power Yoga

I hope this finds you all well on this beautiful day!

I wanted to announce that I am now teaching Hot Power Vinyasa Yoga at Arizona Power Yoga!
Check out my classes every Wednesday at 6 PM for an intense physical practice with a spiritual twist!  

Feel free to also contact me for private or group sessions tailored to meet the needs of each individual and/or group!   

I would feel honored to lead you through a practice that balances your breath, body, and mind.

Namaste.