Yogi Endorsements ticker

Here's what yogis are saying about Empower Tucson Yoga! "Tiffany is a terrific yoga teacher. Her passion for yoga is obvious and her enthusiasm is inspiring. She really connects with her students on an individual level. She incorporates much insight about the spiritual and physical benefits of yoga practice, while making the class a fun experience." Danielle L.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Welcome!

I hope this finds everyone well and enjoying this beautiful day.  I want to take a moment to thank you for checking out my site!  It has been a very exciting year for me so far and everyone knows that we believe what we tell ourselves, right?  Well I'm telling myself the BEST is yet to come! We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of something we don't have but rather recognizing and appreciating what we do have within ourselves.  I have discovered the natural talent and beauty of life that I have to offer by creating a community around mindful living.  I will be using this site to keep all of my friends, family, and community members updated on the progress of the happenings of Empower Tucson Yoga along with helpful tips, links, and fun family events to include on your summer agendas!  Namaste!